Safety is important. And it helps to know about possible side effects.
VITAMINDRIP® can cause side effects. Rarely reported side effects include: (Please note that these side effects are rare, and tend to resolve following cessation of the intravenous therapy.
- Irritation in the vein, secondary to infusate’s effects on the circulatory system
- Lowering of blood pressure
- Lowering of blood sugar
- Muscle cramps or weakness
- Arm pain at the infusion site
- Upset stomach
Other important information:
VITAMINDRIP® can temporarely restore hydration and energy. Individual results may vary. And it’s not right for everyone. Here are some other things you should know:
Do not take VITAMINDRIP® if you:
- take any medicines called nitrates, often prescribed for chest pain, or guanylate cyclase stimulators like Adempas (riociguat) for pulmonary hypertension. Your blood pressure could drop to an unsafe level.
- if you have kidney disease.
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in
The most common side effects of VITAMINDRIP® are:
Tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effect that bothers you or does not go away.
These are not all the possible side effects of VITAMINDRIP®. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
Talk to your Doctor:
Discuss your general health and dehydration symptoms with your doctor to see if VITAMINDRIP® is right for you.